Monday, November 10, 2008

Sorry....





I just haven't made the time to get out here and write whats been going on. I've been to 'busy' playing on facebook. Yeah, now I am a gamer over there. That needs to stop.
Not much has gone on really...
We went out with Kristie and Lenny to the winery for dinner one night. Had a really nice time with them and Logan is getting SO BIG!
We went to the benefit concert at House of Blues for Josh. Mark Wills,Burning Vegas and American Rockstar all played. Burning Vegas totally rocks and I can't wait to see another one of their shows. Mark Wills, great country singer. American Rockstar, wasn't bad, just didn't get me like Burning Vegas did. I won two CD's (Mark Wills & Darryl Worley) and a bunch of Brigton Jewelry. All the proceeds went to Holly and Thea.
This past Saturday we went to a fundraiser with Diana, her brother Ronnie & his wife Kim, & Diane, her husband. It was for Ronnie & Kim's son Jason for his traveling baseball team he is on. We had a great time. I didn't win anything, but still had fun with friends! Walking into the place, there was a women standing outside, that I just knew who it was when I saw her. I hadn't seen her in years. Thinking back, its probably been at least 10 years. It was Anita, who was in my wedding. I think the last time we saw her was her wedding to Tom. She has two kids now, seems happy. I just wish we would have had more time to catch up and chat, but Tom is one of the coaches, so she was running around helping. But it was good to see her.
Thanksgiving we are going to Charlotte for a couple of days. Really just to get some Dinner at Lancasters. I cant even say its for Barbecue pork, because mine is better. It's their hushpuppies! It will be worth the trip and it will be fun. Its been a couple of years since we made it down to Charlotte for Thanksgiving.
Thats all I got for now!
Oh and what 45 days till Christmas??????heeee...

No comments: