Friday, December 5, 2008

I dont know what to say...

I have a lot to talk about.. Everything from our great trip to Charlotte and North Carolina over Thanksgiving weekend, to Christmas, to Job cut backs, To the loss of my CEO at Medical Mutual today. Unfortunately, I am not in the mood to talk about much of anything. Kent Clapp, the CEO of Medical Mutual charted a flight back and crashed in the rain forest of Puerto Rico. Him, his fiancee, and the pilot were lost. I'm not in much of a mood to talk about anything. Its bringing back a lot of memories of Clayton's crash that was not that long ago. And Kent was just a great person to head up our company. He will be missed, but most of all, I hope the team of people he spent 11 years building will carry on, everything he believed in.
So, when I am up to it, I will post about everything. Including the great Christmas party I have with a great bunch of friends I have. I'll even try to post the picture I have from my 10 year service awards with Kent. But right now, Wine just seems to be the best option, while cooking for the party tomorrow.
Please, pray for Kent family and Tracy's and most of all the pilots.
What a year! I just pray god have a lot better things in store for us. But, I sometimes waver!

No comments: