Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well...

Yep, I've not made the time to really update this the last month.. SORRY!!!
I just thought I would stop in today and say, come the first of the year, I'm going to keep up on updates.
So much has gone on since Thanksgiving, I cant even begin to update it all... We've gone out and partied with lots of friends, had a great time, each time.... Christmas was great... We went to see Marley & Me that evening.. Great movie! We've welcomed home Josh and had a great time partying with him and all the family. My birthday weekend was fun, had a great time spending it with Scott... New Years Eve we are spending with our friends Matt, Stephanie and Chris... I'm thankful for the great year we've had this year and happy for all the times we got to spend with friends. So I guess its more important to spend time with them, then updating this!
Happy New Years everyone!!!! I hope the new year brings great things for everyone!

No comments: